oP group Germany is a team of engineers and scientists with
up to 15 years experience in the fields of simulation, signal processing,
artificial intelligence, and financial algorithms. We've created the Zorro
and the Gamestudio development systems. We're
providing consulting and programming services in the following areas:
- Trading systems for options, futures, stocks, forex,
- Trading systems with data-mining or deep learning
- Portfolio rebalancing systems ("Robo-Advisors").
- System implementations from books, magazines, research
- Testing and coding HFT systems (C, assembler, HLSL, or VHDL).
- Conversion, filtering, and analysis of financial data.
- Broker API or data feed implementations (FIX, REST, proprietary protocols).
- Languages: C/C++, R, Python, CUDA, Intel assembler, HLSL, VHDL.
With about 600 trading systems or financial tools programmed in the last
5 years, we're probably the leading
software development service for trading firms and private traders. Some insight in system development processes gives our blog The Financial Hacker. We develop, optimize, and test your trading system with walk forward analysis, Monte Carlo analysis, and bias / reality check algorithms.
For outsourcing your programming task, please write us at email@example.com and describe your project. If required, please download our NDA here. We realize your trading system based either on
specified rules, or on models of price curve anomalies or market inefficiencies. Your system will be delivered in commented source code with six months support and warranty, together with a brief analysis. For further information, please read how to develop a strategy. We can support you at any stage of the development process.
oP group Germany GmbH
63549 Ronneburg, Germany
Tel: +49 6184 929775 (CET office hours)
Fax: +49 6184 929778
Skype: oP group Germany
Zorro version 1.88 was released and is available on the download page. This version
comes with order flow analysis, COT report analysis,
more price sources and cryptocurrency exchanges, and many other new features and
improvements. Details on the What's New page.
A comparison table of Zorro vs. TradeStation™ vs. Metatrader™ can be found on the FAQ page.