IEX Cloud Plugin
IEX is a stock exchange for US equities with a focus on fair and
transparent trading. It applies technical measures for preventing fake orders or fore-running methods, and thus
enforces equal chances for its traders.
The IEX plugin allows access to live and historical
data provided by IEX Cloud. For using it,
register on https://www.iexcloud.io
and get an API token.
Zorro login fields
||IEX API Token
Accounts.csv example entry:
- The IEX plugin is a mere price source. It cannot be used for trading on
the IEX exchange. Prices are only available for US stocks.
- The IEX cloud has a limit on the number of requests per month. If your allowance goes to zero, you won't be able to
request live prices or download historical data. For limiting the number of
requests, increase the TickTime for reducing the quote frequency, and
switch off price requests with BR_SLEEP or with the SET_PRICETYPE
broker command when you don't need them.
- The IEX cloud has a limit on M1 historical data. Only the last 2-3
months are available, so it can be used for a lookback period, but not for
historical data. Historical EOD data can be loaded with
Additional data and commands
The IEX plugin supports the following additional data streams:
- marketVal: Not supported in historical data,
bid-ask spread in live data.
- marketVol: Trade volume per minute in historical
data; accumulated volume since market open in live data.
The IEX plugin supports the brokerCommand function with the following commands:
- SET_PRICETYPE - 1 for IEX ask/bid, 2 for
last traded price, 4 for stopping price requests.
Brokers, broker plugin,
MT4 bridge, IB bridge, FXCM plugin
► latest version online