Please note: the online manual on the Zorro website is permanently updated and thus can contain new features that are not yet available in all Zorro versions. If in doubt, please use the [Help] manual that comes with your Zorro version. A more extensive German introduction in strategy development with Zorro can be found in "Das Börsenhackerbuch".
This manual contains:
- A description of Zorro's user interface and operation modes:
- An introduction into systematic financial trading, with a glossary of terms and an overview of trading methods and technical analysis.
- A programming tutorial for the absolute beginner, introducing the concept of a script language as well as variables, functions, branches, and loops.
- A trade strategy course with code examples. It covers basic trading strategies, optimizing, walk forward analysis, portfolio strategies, money management, machine learning, and trading robots. It uses new trading algorithms such as spectral filters and signal pattern analysis.
- Descriptions of all commands, indicators, functions, and variables of the lite-C script language, with code examples. They are listed by category in the index tree of this manual.
- Tips & Tricks for achieving a general income with Zorro's automated strategies:
- Income by Trading
- The Z1 ... Z12 Systems
What's New, Start, Trading,