Please note: the online manual on the Zorro website is permanently updated and thus can contain new features that are not yet available in all Zorro versions. If in doubt, please use the [Help] manual that comes with your Zorro version. A more extensive introduction into working with Zorro can be found in the Black Book (German: Börsenhackerbuch).
This manual contains:
- A description of Zorro's user interface and operation modes:
- An brief introduction into systematic financial trading:
- A programming tutorial for the absolute beginner, introducing the concept of a script language as well as variables, functions, branches, and loops.
- A trading strategy tutorial with code examples. It covers basic trading strategies, optimizing, walk forward analysis, portfolio strategies, money management, and machine learning. It uses new trading algorithms such as spectral filters and signal pattern analysis.
- Descriptions of all commands, indicators, functions, and variables of the lite-C script language, with code examples. They are listed by category in the index tree of this manual.
- Using Zorro's included strategies:
The Z Systems
What's New, Start, Strategies, Workshops